Saturday, August 20, 2011

More antique finds!

My mom and I went to an outdoor antique vendor sale at this amazing place near Newport, WA called The Foxwood Tea House. We found so many great things! Then after we shopped we had tea and scones in the tea house. It was so fun and dainty, we fully intend on going back for high tea sometime!

I am obviously getting into jar collecting. I just love them! I've put everything in them- from spools of thread to pasta. They are great for everything. And cute! I've decided I really like the blue jars the most. And the lightening jars (with the metal hook). I got very spoiled with all of these. My mom and I stopped in at a local "garage sale" in the middle of nowhere and found all kinds of junk, and she spoiled me and bought me all three of the lightening jars.

 I've been looking for a little stool for a long time. I'm so short and I can never reach the top of our kitchen cabinets, it drives me crazy! So I was extremely happy when I found this little guy. I'm currently in the process of painting and sanding it, so watch for that in a later post.

 I love love love these old windows. I have a few ideas for them, but haven't decided exactly what I want to do with them just yet. With school starting on Monday, I probably won't get around to finishing them for awhile. But I do have plans... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment