Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Happenings

Wow it's been a crazy month! School has started for both of us and we have been extremely busy! Niall is starting student teaching and he has to wear a tie everyday to class. Here he is on the first day of school! So handsome!


Made this potato recipe and it was not as good as I thought it would be. :( Not flavorful enough.

 Back to the grind!

 We had some friends over for a game night so I made some yummy food. This is a white bean dip which I accidentally put too much salt in and it ended up being too salty to eat.


 This was what we had for dinner before our friends came over. Ham & Cheese Crescent rolls with basil. They were really yummy! It was super easy and I found the recipe on Pinterest!


 Here I am, baking away!

Friends!

We played Scrabble. It was a great time!

 And this was all we had left the next day. Peanut Butter Snickers cookies, brownies, and Salted Thyme Flatbread (which turned out to be too salty too! And not very yummy.) I found the PB Snickers cookies and the bread recipe on Pinterest.

 When we went to our parents' houses to wash clothes (I can't wait to have my own washing machine!) I got to see my mom's dahlias. They are so beautiful! And large- these are almost the size of my face!

And last weekend we got to go to Women of Faith! It was incredible and I am so so so glad I could go! The Lord was amazing and provided us with a lot of free tickets!

 This is Mandisa- she is an incredible singer! I love her shoes too! Sandi Patti was there as well and I cannot believe the lungs on that woman!

 I also got to hold my mom's friends' grandbaby. She was so sweet and I LOVE babies!

 My mom and my mother-in-law. I thought this was such a cute picture of them walking together, with their arms out to the side! I am so glad we can all get together and enjoy the same activities.

 My Phoebers!

No comments:

Post a Comment