Friday, October 7, 2011

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

I made these little chicken pot pies for dinner last night and they were so tasty! And we still have some leftovers. They were a fair amount of work, so I don't know if I have the patience to make them again, but they sure are cute! I used this recipe as a guide.




Mmmmmmm! They were so good! :) And I got to use some of my home-grown tarragon. And right now we're sitting in front of a fire (for the third night in a row!) and watching some Grey's Anatomy. A nice way to spend a Friday evening. :)


2 comments:

  1. They look so Yummy. It wouldn't be quite the same, but you could make one big pie. It would be less work. I admire anyone who takes the time to bake pot pies and tarts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of just doing one big one next time. It really was a fair amount of work to cut out all the little circles! But fun nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete