Friday, December 16, 2011

Snow-globe in a Jar!

I keep seeing snow-globes on Pinterest and I knew it would be a super quick project! So I headed to the craft store and bought some glitter and a little tree. I did this project this morning and it only took about 15 minutes!


Here's what you need:

-A few Tbsp white glitter (I also used a little silver)
-Jar with lid (I used a pickle jar)
-Hot-glue gun
-Little tree (I found mine at JoAnn's)
-Honey and water

 

First I hot-glued the tree to the inside of the lid and let it dry completely.


 While the lid was drying, I diluted about a tablespoon of honey into the water. I've seen people use glycerin (so the glitter won't fall too fast) but I figured a little honey would work because I don't have any glycerin. Then I filled the rest of the jar with water and added the glitter.


 Then just screw the top onto the jar and shake it up a little! So fun and wintery!



Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments: