Saturday, June 11, 2011

Apple Scrunchies


So my mom and I went out to a movie one night and then to Starbuck's afterward for a little snack. We had these delicious Apple desserts and my mom said, "You could totally make that." So I tried my hand at it. I just happened to have:

  • Pie crusts
  • Apple Pie Filling
  • Cinnamon



So here is what I came up with... Apple Scrunchies! And they were delicious.
I sprayed my glass baking pan with some olive oil spray, cut and filled the pie crusts with apple filling, then scrunched the top together. I put a topping on top with cinnamon and after cooking them they became mooshy. Next time I will just add a little oil and cinnamon on top because the filling is so rich already.



And voila! Apple Scrunchies!


Me being a ham while baking Apple Scrunchies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment