Monday, June 27, 2011

Felt Flowers T-Shirt

After making my yarn wreath with felt flowers I have become obsessed with felt flowers! They are so cute and easy to make! So here is a little something I came up with to make one of my plain, old shirts look more stylish!

I started out by making three sizes of creme-colored felt flowers (see my link to my yarn wreath for the how-to).


Then I arranged them onto this navy blue t-shirt that I have been dying to spruce up a bit. I thought this arrangement looked good.



I got out my hot glue gun and glued these flowers onto another flat piece of felt in the order I wanted them. Then I trimmed the excess felt and hot glued a safety pin onto the back of the flowers.

Voila! I made a felt flower pin! I simply pinned it to the shirt and I think it turned out stinkin' cute!

 It's summer, and I am really excited about iced tea, felt flower pins and the warmer weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment