Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random Pictures From My Neck of The Woods

Here's what's been happening around my house for the last month or so...

I went to the craft store (again...and again).

Found this awesome jar with my mom at a very unique country antique show.

Baking Snickerdoodles to take to a friend's for Dinner/Game night.


Niall and I drank wine and had "rich people" snacks (AKA Spinach dip and Hummus!).


 I bought a new sewing machine!!! I love it!


 I promptly made a big mess with my sewing machine the day I bought it.


 Baked muffins for the hubby while he wrote his 15-page paper.


My sister-in-law came to visit from California.


We had a surprise visitor on our third floor balcony (yes, THIRD floor- how it got up there I do not know!). This kitty showed up right after dinner and was happy to have some attention, lunch meat, and milk before we decided to set it free again (it was an outdoor cat).


Visited my parents and took this lovely picture of my beautiful mother (she's going to kill me when she sees this!).


Well, that's what's been going on around here. I did a few more crafts today, I will put up some pictures of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment