Thursday, October 13, 2011

Niall's Monkey Rice Warmer

With the weather getting cooler, I decided to make hot rice packs for Niall and I. He doesn't have one and his feet get cold so easily, and my old rice sock is, well, old. I haven't made mine yet, but here is Niall's! I think the little monkeys are way cute, and it fits his personality (and his nickname!). So here are Monkey's monkeys!


 I got my inspiration for this rice warmer from this website. I had a really hard time sewing straight lines for each compartment, but I don't think it really matters. It's hard to keep the rice from coming out while you are trying to sew!




It's finished! Now I need to make one for myself because I keep stealing Niall's.


I don't know if you can tell, but this thing turned out to be super long! Luckily, Niall has big feet! :)

1 comment: