Monday, February 13, 2012

My New Craft Room!

We're renting this amazing house from some friends of ours, and when I saw this little space upstairs, I knew I had to turn it into my craft room! Prior to moving into the house, I had a little craft wall in our apartment in our living room:

Here was the "craft wall" before...

 ...and after:



 And here is my new craft room in the new house (so far, I'm still not quite done!).


I made the tissue paper pom and fabric bunting banner. I also put up the embroidery hoop with some of my favorite fabric in it (by Amy Butler). Remember the green mirror? I found that baby at a yard sale and painted it green last summer.


I bought this desk and chair at a yard sale a few hours ago and gave them quite the facelift. I painted the whole desk. I originally painted the chair purple but then changed it to white. I also put new fabric on the chair cushion.


I'm pretty satisfied with my cute little craft room. I'm hoping to put up more embroidery hoops and maybe a small felt banner. I'll let you know!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment