Monday, February 13, 2012

New Headboard, New Nephew, Yummy Smoothies

Wow. What a crazy month it has been! Towards the end of last month I flew down to Tennessee to meet my new nephew! Oh he is so cute! Can't get enough of that little guy.

See, he's way too cute for his own good. :)

Niall and I also went to a theater production of Beauty and the Beast at the end of January. It was so fun!

And here is our new headboard! Remember the old door I posted about? Well Niall worked extremely hard for a few weekends, and he is officially finished. He built the entire thing! I am very proud of him and all his craftiness! :) 

 This is before we put the doorknob plate on...

 And here it is with it!


I am so proud and amazed with all his hard work. We love it!


On another note, I've been making these "green smoothies" lately that are delicious! 
All I put in mine is:

-3-4 ice cubes
-A Yoplait yogurt
-Big handful of spinach
-Frozen peaches, blueberries, and/or strawberries
-A few splashes of orange juice

My smoothies turn somewhat purple, I think from the blueberries. And don't worry about the spinach, you honestly cannot taste it at all!!! These are super delicious and really good for you.



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment