Thursday, July 28, 2011

Garage Sale Finds + Farmers Market!

So I mentioned that last Sunday I biked 10 1/2 miles looking for fun stuff at garage sales. Here's what I found (most of them at an estate sale on the top of a huge hill- agh!).


Mini muffin tin, 2 old milk bottles, a rug and the antique mirror (which is in another post). I already put one milk bottle to good use holding some flowers that Niall bought for me just because. :)


Niall and I also went to our local Farmers Market yesterday after I told him they had pie there. He was very excited, but they were all out of pie, so we bought carrots instead!


Niall put his on his salad, but I ate mine plain. So yummy.




I'm in the process of making a simple skirt out of my favorite material Nicey Jane Pink Lindy Leaf, so look for that later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment